In this cooking class with chef Samira Hradsky participants will have an idea of just how creative Samira is. The menus you will experience and savor were all created by Samira intentionally or accidentally and always with a good story behind them. You will learn how ingredients that you never thought possible to mix taste outstanding together.
You will feast on a variety of Samira’s creations, to name a few:
- Shalom with an Arab twist
- Mango lemonade
- Basilica bread
- Spinach and smoked salmon salad
- Shrimp, avocado and hearts of palms with fresh herbs dressing
- Veal stuffed with fresh herbs and goat cheese
- Filet of beef with spinach veal mousse in puff pastry
- James’ delight
- Carrot rings stuffed with green beans
- Chocolate raisin walnut torte
- Dates mousse tartlets
- Espresso individual baked Alaska
Available any day on request for minimum of 2 people.
Price per person:
- 2 people: $150
- 3-4 people: $125
- 5-8 people: $100
For more than 8 people please enquire.