Food Unites the World respects your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. We will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, use for our personal benefit or disclose, or communicate in any manner any information that is pertaining to our clients.
Terms & conditions of sale
All recommended retail prices quoted on this web are in US dollars and inclusive of shipping and handling fees via UPS; International visitors wishing to calculate the equivalent in their own currency, can do so online at xe.com quick currency converter.
- PayPal – secure online payments, for more info visit PayPal website
- Bank transfer – we will provide our bank account details on our invoice
- Check – note your check must be cleared before order can be shipped, which may cause unnecessary delays
Delivery terms & shipping fees
- Products will be dispatched to you only once your payment has been received in full, including shipping and handling fees
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours
Within 30 days of delivery, you may return any of the goods purchased from Food Unites the World for a full refund if you received a damaged, defective or incorrect item.
We will only issue partial refunds for the return of certain items, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has obvious signs of use
If the item you are returning was not designated as a gift when purchased or if it was not shipped directly to you from Food Unites the World, please note that the refund will be issued to the gift giver.
Change in policies and terms & conditions
Food Unites the World reserves the right to change its store policies and terms & conditions at any time. If and when we do, we shall revise the “last updated” date at the bottom of this page. If you have questions regarding our policies, please contact us directly.
Last updated – Friday, 10 February, 2012